Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chips



The other day while looking at recipes I saw an ad for a gizmo at http://topchips.com . I went over to Amazon to look for one and ordered it.

It arrived yesterday morning and so we've been having fun making fat free chips. They are great! You can season them a bit before zapping them - I use garlic powder and sea salt.

These ones were made with small red potatoes. Lots of crunch and once again, that virtuous eatin' feeling.

Otherwise, dinner was pasta with tomato sauce and nutritional yeast instead of parmesan. Lunch was a Boca Burger on an English muffin with ketchup. Breakfast was fruit and fiber cereal with almond milk.

It's an easy way to eat, lots of variety, two little rules. Nothing from animal sources and under 20 grams of fat a day.

So far, so good. Great blood sugar today!

Tomorrow I'm seeing one of my OLDEST friends. We were seatmates in 1969. Math class. I couldn't do math drills. She could. She saved me again and again. She's taking all of us out to dinner and we will be at the Waterfront Grille and I'll blog about eating successfully at a restaurant.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment